Sunday, December 10, 2006

Am I the only one wondering what Boris Yeltsin is up to these days? Seriously! Clinton's been visible, out there doin' his thang, makin' it happen. Where are you, Boris? I suppose you're enjoying retirement, which is understandable. I can't blame you. A 5% approval rating would make me rethink the whole politics thing too. You're probably doing a lot of gardening. Maybe some golf now and then. I feel you. Still, it would be nice to hear how you're doing. It's been too long. I guess I haven't seen you since, what, the First Chechen War? Yeah, what a bummer that was. Anyhoo, you've got my cell #, in case you want to hang out sometime. Say hi to Tiffany and the kids for me. (I bet Tiff's been getting to see a lot more of YOU these past seven years, if ya know what I mean!) Seriously, Boris, all the best.

On an entirely unrelated note, I wrote a sestina about Shelley Duvall that I was planning to post on here, but the formatting got all effed-up and I couldn't figure out how to make it look good, so I guess that means...no sestina for YOU! Sorry. Blame the blog gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment