Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Okay, peoples, let's get one thing straight. Companies that pretend to sell naming rights to stars or other celestial bodies are fake. The only group with the authority to name stars is the International Astronomical Union (IAU), which cannot be bought (unlike pirates). So save your money. Use it to buy some chicken wire for your rabbit hutch, or some rabbit wire for your chicken hutch, or some bologna for when your young nieces and nephews visit you and they demand bologna sandwiches because their mommy always makes them bologna sandwiches so why can't you you big dorkface, you clueless, hapless, incompetent caregiver. God, this guy is so lame. Why did we have to come here? Let's go out back and play on the tire swing.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I'll do when I have nieces and nephews... because I don't think I can, in good conscience, serve them bologna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I was traumatized by bologna at an early age.

    ReplyDelete