Friday, December 14, 2007

I took my time putting on my coat at Dean & DeLuca in order to watch myself put on my coat in the big mirror that covers a whole wall at Dean & DeLuca where I spent an hour or two last night trying to write something that might have turned out to be a short story or might have turned out to be a novel or something in between but which will probably never see the light of day in any case even if I ever finish it which is doubtful even though I'm somewhat happy with what I have so far which is mostly dialogue between a girl and a guy at a museum to which they've come for a purpose so mysterious not even I know what it is yet though I suspect it might be sexual in nature since that's how it often goes with these stories of people visiting museums and causing trouble like in the movie whose title I don't know that was referenced in the movie whose title I do know and which I enjoyed very much because it was so erotic and cool and was called The Dreamers.

2 comments: