Sunday, June 29, 2008



























Best.  Celebrity.  Sighting.  Of.  All.  Time.  (So.  Far.  I'm.  Sure.  I.  Will.  See.  Many.  More.  In.  The.  Future.  But.  This.  Is.  The.  Best.  So.  Far.  Because.  It.  Was.  The.  First.  Time.  I'd.  Seen.  A.  Celebrity.  On.  Whom.  I.  Have.  Had.  A.  Crush.  At.  One.  Time.)

Yep.  Stood right next to her on the subway.  Could've snapped a surreptitious pic but chose to play it cool—I didn't want to be that guy.  She was with her husband and cute little baby.

In other news, I think someone just fired a cannon in my neighborhood.

3 comments:

  1. i saw jesse ventura once. in an airport. he was wearing zubaz. the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firing a canon in a neighborhood? Bad news. Standing next to Juliana Marguiles? Good news, however you spell her last name. She's a fellow SLC alum, to which I must say -- HOLLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very close on the spelling of Julianna Margulies. I had to look it up, for both names.

    I'd like to see someone try firing a canon. I wonder what kind of damage the collected works of Milton, T.S. Eliot, and the Brontës would do if shot out of a cannon.

    ReplyDelete