Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Okay, now for my new new computer.  First of all, the camera isn't working.  The effing camera is not effing working.  I will wait till tomorrow to deal with this.  I spent a half hour at the Apple store tonight already, where I learned that my old new computer had a bad RAM disk or something.  I don't know, all I know is, it was working fine until last night when it crashed.  When I tried to restart it it only gave me a blue screen and an alarmingly loud beeping tone.  I thought the sucker was gonna blow.

I thought
the sucka
was gonna
blow.

So, unless this camera problem is something that can be easily fixed, this new new computer may only be a way station en route to a new new new computer.

Anyone know any good anti-curse remedies?

No comments:

Post a Comment