Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Since none of you total strangers offered to help, I was unable to buy pants this weekend. I might make the attempt alone tomorrow. (Today is too hot for shopping.)

There none of you total foreigner offered to help, were not capable I of buying to trousers this weekend. I could form the attempt alone tomorrow. (Is today for buying. too hot)

There no of you adds the offered foreigner to help, was not able I of the purchase to the trousers this weekend. It could form the attempt only tomorrow. (It is today for buying. too much it warms up)

There not of you l' adds; foreigner offered to help, n' was not I capable of l' purchase with the trousers this weekend. It could form the attempt only tomorrow. (It is aujourd' today for l' purchase. too much qu' it heats)

There not you l' it adds; foreigner proposed to help, n' there was not I capable l' you will stock up with the trousers this weekend. It could form attempt only tomorrow. (This aujourd' today for l' purchase. there are too many qu' it [nagryuet])

There not you l' it adds; the foreigner props to help, n' l' did not have me; capable; you will storage above with the pants this weekend. He could only give form to the attempt tomorrow. (This aujourd' today for l' purchase. it has qu' others; it [nagryuet])

There no you l'? it adds the supports of foreighers that they help, n'? l'? with had capable storage above with the underwears this Weekend. It could only give the form in the effort tomorrow. (This aujourd'? today for l'? market. it has qu'? other this [nagryuet])

No comments:

Post a Comment