Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anybody who can tell me where that last title comes from wins a new Dodge.  Not really.

I spilled a Coke on my coins tonight and long story short my coins are now sitting in a colander in the kitchen.  Annoying, yes, but N.I.T.M.O.I.  I took the opportunity to rearrange my "desk".  There's less stuff on it now.  My TV is in the corner, at an angle, rather than centered, forward-facing.  Maybe this means I'll watch it less.  I'm thinking no.

I read a few poetry blog items that pleased me today.  Two examples:



2 comments:

  1. Non-aggressive, well behaved, trained and socialized poets bore the bejesus out of me. At least their tame poetry does. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Wait...you get the joke right? She's being ironic (I'm pretty sure the post is in response to the Aggression Conference we've all heard so much about). Maybe you do get it and I didn't get that you get it--sorry if that's the case:) Levels of irony online can sometimes be hard to sort out.

    ReplyDelete