Saturday, August 16, 2008

MR. SPUNK'S PUNISHMENT


It is better to get a toddler leotard 
which is comfortable for the girl
astonished by how much spunk and
orneriness can be gathered up by
Satan in a leotard.  "The biblical worldview
is completely at odds"
I LOVE YOU LIKE A
FAT KID LOVE CAKE

Female ballet students wear
a black sleeveless leotard, pink tights,
and mix it with individuality, spunk,
some "krumping", and lots of fashion.
You’d be permanently bathing
in your own spunk
if you didn't stick your partner
to the floor

totally, and the stripy leotard thing.
I think old Tony Spunk
has developed a touch of the lurgee...
something with a woman 
in a leotard and some creme brulee 
that's probably best forgotten, celebrities
and other things we don't like...yep,
woven strands of dried shit.

Also I bought a spunk cummerbund.
I bet you still wash cars
in a girls leotard catfood.
I totally like his leotard.
Do we call them that for the men?
She’s got spunk.  Great final pass.
Nailed her double pike.
Hilda must be dancing, decked out

in extravagant costumes—
including a flowery leotard, a ruffled flamenco.
Wilson's delightful rhymes 
celebrate a heroine with style, spunk,
oh, and he just happened
to be wearing a tiger-stripe leotard.
I did indeed take Mr. Spunk's spot.
I'm ready to accept my punishment.