Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trampoline!!!

Not until tonight did I have any idea that trampoline is an event in the Olympics.  Why did I not know this before?  I swear to Jebus I have never seen a trampoline competition when I've watched the Olympics.  I remember doing trampoline when I took gymnastics as a kid, but I didn't know it was an actual apparatus.  All this time I've been thinking it was just for practice or exercise or something.

WHY
DID
I
NOT
KNOW

that trampoline is an Olympic event?  I've watched the Olympics since '92 and I simply do not recall ever seeing a trampoline competition.  I'm gobsmacked.

My mind?  Consider it blown.

6 comments:

  1. I did not know this until last night either. It seems we both had fuck all to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still recovering from the shock this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know. And I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there was a cable channel called The Trampoline Channel I would buy cable just to watch The Trampoline Channel.

    They go... so... high...

    ReplyDelete
  5. and ping pong, ok, not as bad.

    but hand ball?

    i saw this lady in softball, and i do not think anyone knew she was a lady

    i like how all your posts make sense

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there was handball. My theory of how handball was invented is this: Two guys showed up at a racquetball court wanting to play racquetball, but when they opened their duffel bags they realized they'd forgotten their racquets, and they said, "Dude, we forgot our racquets, what do we do now?" And the rest is history.

    ReplyDelete