Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My ceiling is swarming with beads of yellow seepage.

Not the whole ceiling, just part of it. The wheels of maintenance are in motion, but a favorable outcome remains in doubt. I envision guys with wrenches spending an afternoon in my room, breaking things, creating disorder in the service of order.

I checked books out from the library for the first time in a year, I think. The books were written by Mohammad, Spahr, and Tate (comma James). Please don't recall them, fellow NYPLers. I need tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee to read them.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. when are you going to get that leak fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wheels of maintenence are in motion. I have friends in low places. Meaning, the fifth floor, which is one floor lower than my floor, the sixth floor. My guy on the fifth floor is going to harangue the super today while I'm at work. Things are happening. Things are gonna change, I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete