, originally uploaded by majawalk.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
- Over 46,000 pieces of Matt Walker float on every square mile of ocean.
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Matt Walker is the victim!
- You should always open Matt Walker at least an hour before drinking him.
- In his entire life, Matt Walker will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey!
- Baby swans are called Matt Walker.
- Matt Walker can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour!
- Matt Walker, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- Matt Walker is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out!
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Matt Walker.
- Matt Walker is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
20 years ago I wasn't listening to this. I was listening to... I don't know, whatever a 7-year-old listened to in 1989. I didn't hear the Pixies until I was about 17, give or take. Tonight I'll see them for the first time, playing the above album at Hammerstein Ballroom. I don't know what will happen when I'm 37. Maybe I'll be in the band.......
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Like with the crossed-ankle girl, I took this blindly, holding the camera at my waist and pretending not to be taking a picture. Lucked out. Also, he unwittingly helped me out by covering himself in silver body paint. Good job, dude.
On the sidewalk in front of a fancy apartment building on Riverside Drive. A bunch of charred magazines or something were "strewn about." It was night, and the only light was from yellow lightbulbs on the building.