Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A REQUEST FOR MY READERS


If I had a van
What would I fill it with
I would fill it with van-appropriate
Items that's what

As of this writing
I'm not aware
Of what such items might be
But that's where you come in

My task for you
No matter who
You are is to compile a list
Of objects for my van

Then wait in front of
Your house for me
I'll be there very soon
And when I pull up

You will jump in
Without my even stopping
And we will go shopping
For things to put in my van

3 comments:

  1. Just so it's not this van...

    http://mojoey.blogspot.com/2005/10/serial-killer-van.html

    And I'm still laughing at "TD Bank, nee Commerce Bank..." lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I would probably want more windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm...

    Case of Mountain Dew
    Vintage 8 tracks
    Carl Jung
    Bennies
    discount coupons for Stuckey's
    Sadness
    Futility

    that's my wish list.

    ReplyDelete