Thursday, February 26, 2009

Heads up to David Orr

Dave. Dude. Relax. It's gonna be OK. Greatness? I got your greatness right here. Suck on this greatness. Say hello to my little greatness. No, scratch that—say hello to Noelle Kocot's new book, coming out on 1 April. I saw her read tonight. I'm sorry you weren't there too. If you had been, I'm sure you would at this moment be hastily typing up a renunciation of your silly article from the other day.

Just go ahead and order it now, Dave. Until it arrives, you can peruse her earlier books, which are all inhabited by the g-word.

Please report back to me once you've read all her books. If you still say there are no more great poets, I'll eat my burrito. (Oh wait, I'll do that anyway...)...let's see...I'll eat my..........................................................................        coat.

Don't make me do that. It's cold out.

2 comments:

  1. I got an email offering a tempting subscription to WAVE books and she was included. WAVE books publishes very good books. You should submit there sometime.

    ReplyDelete