Friday, February 6, 2009

Mark Horosky, I

didn't know who you were before but I just stumbled across your poems in Tight no.3 which I took the unusual for me step of ordering online and having delivered to my place of residence. I'm glad I did since it (the journal, not my place of residence) contains the work of you and many other fine people. Wait, that statement does apply to my place of residence, since my place of residence contains the journal as well as other books.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

[For anyone else reading this, #3 isn't the latest issue of this fine publication, but it is yellow.]

5 comments:

  1. Dood. Seems to be an evening for discovering soopercool new (to us) poets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also excited about the Eugene Ostashevsky book I got tonight (Iterature).

    ReplyDelete
  3. likewise.

    send me your address and I'll send my chappy to you.

    perhaps an exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark, what's your email? (You can email me if you want.)

    I'm afraid I don't have anything to exchange, except cash—says here it's "legal tender for all debts, public and private"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, you are going to love his chapbook! It is really really beautiful. Everyone should exchange some legal tender for it.

    ReplyDelete