Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ANISTON BREAKUP CLIP


I'm sending the Aniston breakup
clip to my wife looked
around at the empty house
let's open up something better
in its place everything is
ending here I think you
might have just written a
Billy Joel song for me
it's my worst nightmare yeesh
that's awful nice thanks bro
I knew you were cool
when I started following you
what happened to the good
old days of Spring Break
being easy to plan why
am I drunk oh yeah
I forgot how much I
love the National I miss
the balcony scenes most every
time I see this photo
of you I think of
Zorro memorizing laws is fun
you're only a little Italian
though I don't even know
that I know your real
name didn't you try to
give that away before where
do you hang your hat
goldfish crackers are way too
good maybe a pretty cocky
princess would save me though
my life seems too boring
to bother twittering oh cock

No comments:

Post a Comment