Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My "shelf" has been deemed "not haut"


Judgment is swift and harsh over at HTMLGIANT. (Commenters are divided, however.) What do you think? Yeah, I know, you can't see most of the titles because of the skinny spines. But I'm counting on you poetry people to recognize the books based on what little of the cover design you can see.

How about this. My own little contest: let's see who can name the most books in this picture, based on whatever visual data you can gather. The winner receives nothing.

Sound good?

OK, fine, the winner receives my admiration. (What you don't know is, I already admire you, so I'm not really sacrificing anything. Suckers!)

1 comment:

  1. That contest has an annoying anti-poetry bias. You get haut from me just for the inclusion of Annoying Diabetic Bitch.

    ReplyDelete