Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NUTRITION PREDATORS


Now all you have created,
and we need the Rosetta Stone,
explaining how it works.

The first places to work
as a clock, and you breezing along. Thus,
if the material or say,

but we need to beef. Therefore, we must
understand the organization and
planning site. I admit that

my job was a little easier
than most because I blog that the stream
of consciousness, that is

to say: "Everyone thought that in
my head, and I believe that the current title,
full of random points. Take pictures also me."

1 comment:

  1. This is not a response, since I wrote it awhile ago, but for all you know, it could be:

    The Short Course



    Whew! That course was short we gathered around the stove.
    I didn’t even see sausage but smelled the air dense with butterfly nipples
    Rippled with fluoride. Busted goulash. A strange trace of a kiss faintly detected, while
    A Predator appearing in home economics!

    Whew! The Short course! I’m glad that I don’t have to sit here for the long class. I get tired in the morning before tests, and then I fail. Why is the Predator reactionary
    Us taught by the Predator’s ideas. I hope this test is multiple choice Predator. Where I answer a question and I’m right I breathe.
    When are struggling with freezing suddenly on the test results. The morning, shaved by the Predator. Having your enemy trim your beard before class creates discomfort.
    Predation replaces cunning with herbivores. These offshoots garner a win in the much coveted Alien bake off that even the Predator’s mom denies cheating on.

    I am going to complain to these supervisors about the cheating.
    About how the Predator’s attempts to fondle with ingredients oversteps boundaries of what’s normal in the food industry on company time when they’re not observant
    Me unloading severe abandonment issues it’s easy to steal secrets when you have Infrared haywire infrastructures working on all cylinders around the clock
    Hairdo complications. Predator’ll share who cut the nest of her hair but first
    We have to switch and I’ll pitch.

    ReplyDelete