Saturday, January 9, 2010

I wish I knew where that picture I took a picture of above was from. That's the side of a building in the East Village. Naturally I can't help thinking of Mira and Helen (left, in a cuteness explosion).

I just lent Velocifero to a friend. I just got it myself last week. Song for song I think it might be their best yet.

And if the following quote doesn't cause cartoon hearts to pop up all around your head, I don't know what will:


Interviewer: What piece of technology would you most like to own?

Mira: I'm torn between a SkyScout handheld instant star and constellation identifier, which identifies more than 6,000 celestial objects at the touch of a button, and a marshmallow shooter - a clever pump-action device that shoots sweet, edible, miniature marshmallows over 30' and has LED sight that projects a safe beam of red light to help locate a target for pinpoint accuracy.



Singer, scientist, aspiring marshmallow shooter, Mira Aroyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment