Friday, February 12, 2010

My thoughts on the nominations for Best Picture

1. Avatar

Haven't seen it.

2. The Blind Side

Haven't seen it.

3. District 9

Haven't seen it.

4. An Education

Haven't seen it.

5. The Hurt Locker

Haven't seen it.

6. Inglourious Basterds

Haven't seen it.

7. Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire

Haven't seen it.

8. A Serious Man

Great movie.

9. Up

Haven't seen it.

10. Up in the Air

Haven't seen it.

+++++

Well, there you have it, my thoughts on the nominations for Best Picture.

3 comments:

  1. Inglorious Basterds was actually pretty good. But yeah, I get your point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I'd still like to see some of them. didn't mean to suggest i wasn't interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I saw A Serious Man yesterday, and yes it was a great movie..though a bit strange! Cool you like it aswell :D

    ReplyDelete