Monday, October 25, 2010

IMG_6978

Does publishing this picture on my blog make me a paparazzo? Only if I get paid, I think. Of course, since it's my blog I will have to pay myself. What should I charge myself for the use of this photo of Spike Lee, everyone? I'm thinking of a figure somewhere around one billion dollars. I shouldn't have any trouble raising the money, due to the fact that money is an abstraction, and the fact that I will be both buyer and seller. For example, I just charged myself nine million dollars to take a sip of the decaf coffee I've been drinking for the past hour. And I just charged myself an additional $79 trillion to hit the space bar between the previous sentence and this one. See how it all works out?

2 comments:

  1. Spike is the guy running away? Were you heckling him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, he just broke into a jog as soon as he passed me and saw my camera. it's understandable. a few minutes later i was still standing there and he came back, looking over his shoulder suspiciously as he passed. understandably.

    ReplyDelete