Friday, April 29, 2011

I WANT TO LEARN FROM THE BEST. I'M A WISE CRACKER.


I can get kind of moody, and I have a tendency to wander.
When I reported this to the manager-on-duty
She said, "I would love to have that job too
And I'm amazed at how advice columns are still so popular."

Is it wrong that I'm finding time to bake bread?
But I'm so glad I did, because I want to say
That I would not be enjoying the health I have
Had my best scuba dive ever been saved from a beat-down

On the spot by the guy who picked up a psychology minor,
Forcing myself to learn a little about mental health.
Is it normal that I'm scared to move during sex?
What if someone tries to break in?

You want to know what I'm scared of? I'm scared of everything!
I'm scared, but I move on. I move on straight into my fear.

2 comments:

  1. Ha. The last couplet made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, because when i "wrote" that last line i was like, hey, that sounds like an elisa line... (this is a google poem, in case you couldn't tell)

    ReplyDelete