Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jan. 31, 1992
Friday

It's been a long week. I'm glad it's almost over.

I have basketball practice tonight. Our game was canselled. They were having a banquet. All the games were not going on. Since I didn't have a game I could go to cub scouts.

Tommorrow I'm getting a haircut. I might get to go to time out. I have 95 tickets. I don't have any homework yet. I hope I dont because then I would have to do it on Saturday.

Tommorow is Febuary. Darn. I don't like Febuary. I don't like Feb. 3, 10, 17, or 24th.


[In parentheses above "canselled", "banquet", "tommorrow", and "tommorow" I wrote "sp" to indicate questionable spelling. "Time Out" was the name of a video arcade in the local mall. "Feb. 3, 10, 17, or 24th" refers to all the Mondays in "Febuary", you see.]

No comments:

Post a Comment