Tuesday, July 16, 2013

She Once Had a Threesome with Two Guys from the Strokes


I went on a date with a woman who told me she once had a threesome with two guys from the Strokes. At that point in the date, I had already sabotaged, with my awkwardness, any chance I might have had with her. Now I was kicking myself. Imagining her with two guys (the fact they were rock stars was inconsequential) turned me on so much it approached a kind of anguish. I've never left a date feeling so angry at myself. I felt like I'd blown a rare opportunity. But what was I missing, really? Even if I'd ended up having sex with her, it's not like I could have traveled back in time to witness or participate in her experience with the Strokes. And she said it was the only time she'd ever done a threesome, and it was a long time ago, so it's not as if it was likely to happen again with me. But the fact that it was an "out of character" act for her turned me on even more. It had been a spur of the moment thing arranged by a female friend of hers. There's nothing more erotic than stories of "regular people" finding themselves in out-of-the-ordinary sexual situations—by the time I met her she was a professional corporate type in her late thirties. And there's no fantasy more arousing to me than an MMF threesome. So you can see why my frustration after this date was so extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment